What is Payeer?
Payeer is among the widely used digital wallet services in gambling and other industries. The electronic wallet came into light in 2012, and ever since, it is making headlines among gambling sites. As a brand, the company is prevalent with many online sports betting firms and bitcoin exchange is just one of the numerous services offered by the brand.
It is a popular payment method for residents of Europe at large. Payeer operates as a brand of Paycorp Limited, which is registered in Vanuatu, South Pacific. The parent company is linked to many top financial options used globally.
Payeer in online casinos
Payeer is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to facilitating online payments. With a coverage of over 150 countries globally. The company boasts of being a reliable payment solution providing banking solutions for different currencies. The system works in a way that integrates international money transfer with instant currency conversion.
The excellent news to betting fans is that you can use your Payeer login to top up your betting account even when the casino does not accept your local currency. It is deemed as a digital integration of money that has no barrier. The e-wallet acts as an intermediary between your local bank and the online casino.
You have numerous options of adding money to your Payeer account using banks and cards such as Visa and MasterCard.
200% up to ₹2,000 welcome bonus
New promotions every week
Level up system
One of the most trusted casinos
₹160,000 welcome bonus
An amazing welcome bonus
Among the most popular Indian casinos
Massive selection of games
30 free spins!
Best mobile casino
Exclusive slot machines
Trustable, safe and easy to use casino
Registering for Payeer India
The creation of an account at this platform is quite fast and straightforward compared to other e-wallets. You do not need to be an expert as you are guided through the process by the website. All you need to do is to open the Payeer login page, navigate to where there is a link labeled ‘Create Account’ and click the link.
What is required is your email and fill in the Captcha ID. Upon completion, you will be redirected to a page that will need you to fill a username, a password, and a secret word. With that, your account will now be operational. Now send and receive money in your account from more than 150 methods of payment.
Why use Payeer?
There are many reasons why people could consider using Payeer. Some of the reasons include:
- First, it is fast and simple to use. Deposits are always instant; however, for withdrawals, you will have to wait for 72 hours. Currency exchanges are done fast at minimal fees and so are cryptocurrencies.
- Another valid reason is that Payeer India Wallet makes an allowance for gambling transactions. Some payment providers in India do not want to associate themselves with gambling-related money transfers. That is not the case with the brand as they readily accept gambling transactions.
- Security concerns are something that customers look very keenly. This is highly considered as Payeer is among the most highly guarded e-wallets in the world. The security system is professionally built to keep off fraudsters and suspicious malware.
- Payeer Card: as a user of Payeer, you get to enjoy withdrawals directly from the ATM with the use of a Payeer card. The card is like a debit card that allows you to withdraw funds from your account. The card is valid for three years, and request for it costs you about ₹650.
How to top up your Payeer India account
Most of the transactions carried out by Payeer are simplified with the help of instructions on the website. Deposits to Payeer accounts are free of charge, and the same applies to receive money from other sources. Deposits can be made by simply selecting a convenient depositing option from the available list of banks, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and Cryptocurrency.
Upon selection of your preferred method after Payeer login, scroll through the instructions to successfully make a security deposit. Once you complete the steps, your account will be credited instantly.
Withdrawal from Payeer India
Making a withdrawal from Payeer is also simple; just turn to the ‘transfer’ option. Choose the desired method of withdrawal for your convenience. You are not limited to local banks and methods since international cards and banks are also allowed. Bitcoin is also a withdrawal method you can choose.
- International transactions will attract a charge of 0.95% of the whole amount if you are transferring from your account. When you are receiving funds from international transfer services, you will not incur any charges.
- Currency conversion charges are set 2% of the funds. The rate is lower than what is available in the international markets.
- Deposits to your account are free of charge.
- Withdrawal from online casinos attracts a deduction of between 0% and 5% based on the selected payment option.
For smoother transactions and convenience, there is an option to download the Payeer app. The app is downloadable from the website or through play store or app store. The app allows for secure funds transfer from anywhere. Deposits and withdrawals are made faster through the app since they offer convenience. Account management is also done through the help of the app.
- Free deposits
- Opening an account takes seconds
- Variety of currency
- Instant reflection of transfers
- Reliable Exchanges of currency with minimal charges
- Acceptance of Bitcoin when not so many casinos accept it as a payment method.
- Local withdrawals with the use of Payeer Cards
- Not accepted by all Indian online Casinos
- Limited customer support
Payeer India is among the most reliable e-wallets available for online casinos. The ease of use is an attraction to both the knowledgeable and the beginners. It is safe and secure to carry out online payments from a variety of options. It’s also advantageous for managing international currencies at minimal costs.