Neteller is, without a doubt, one of the most important e-money transfer services in the gambling industry. It was founded in 1999, and one year later began to process gambling payments. In a short time over 85% of all the gambling websites in the world started using Neteller. It was so popular that 95% of Neteller’s revenue was coming from transactions with betting agencies and online casinos.
Nowadays continues to be a big player in the gambling industry all over the world. Neteller supports 26 currencies, including the Indian rupee, which means that you can use it without having to pay exchange rates.
Neteller India is an e-wallet that acts as an intermediary between your bank account and the online casino. You can use a credit card or a bunch of other payment methods to deposit money on Neteller, and from there you can upload your funds to your casino account. But before using it you will have to register on the Neteller website.
Registering for Neteller India
Go to neteller.com and press the “Join for free” button. You will be redirected to a page where you will have to enter your name, email, and the desired password. Then press Enter and you are done! You heard me right, that is all. In less than 30 seconds you have your own Neteller account, without having to introduce your address, phone number, and all kinds of other details.
Depositing using Neteller
There are a lot of Neteller casinos in India, so finding one is quite easy. Open an account, go to the deposit menu and choose Neteller as your payment method. Enter the amount you want to deposit and you will be redirected to the Neteller website where you have to log in and confirm the transaction. The amount will be instantly transferred to your casino account.
₹50,000 welcome bonus
Great selection of games
Amazing customer support
Proven fair by TST
₹160,000 welcome bonus
An amazing welcome bonus
Among the most popular Indian casinos
Massive selection of games
Withdrawing using Neteller
You can withdraw by Neteller India only if you used this payment method for a deposit. Then just go to the withdraw menu and choose the amount you want. The transfer can take anything from a few minutes to a few days depending if you have your casino account verified. In any case, you will receive your money faster than by bank transfer.
If you want instant access to your Neteller funds, then I recommend ordering a Net+ Prepaid Mastercard. It comes with some taxes as you will see, but in the long term, it’s a smart choice considering that transfers from Neteller to a bank account are quite expensive.
You can also order a Virtual Prepaid MasterCard which is interesting considering that most e-wallet providers don’t offer this option. You will get it almost instantly and you can use it at any online shop that accept debit cards, even those where you cannot pay directly be Neteller.
Like every online e-wallet, there are some fees you must pay.
Uploading funds to your account – 2.5% regardless of the payment method
Withdrawing funds by bank transfer – $10$
Withdrawing funds by member wire – $12.75
There are some more fees if you use a Net+ Prepaid Mastercard:
Cash withdrawal fee – 1.75%
Foreign exchange rate – 3.99%
Shipping and handling fee – £8.00
Annual card fee – £6.00
The Net+ Prepaid MasterCard also has some limits:
10 withdrawals every 24 hours
£650.00 in withdrawals every 24 hours
50 purchases every 24 hours
£1,950.00 in purchases every 24 hours
The Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard also has some fees and limits:
The first card is free; the following costs £2 each
4-lifetime purchases allowed
£130.00 in purchases every 24 hours
- You can open a Neteller account in 30 seconds by only filling in your name, email, and desired password. You don’t have to click links or verify your phone number. You will still have to introduce more personal details when you upload funds for the first time.
- There is a lot of transparency. You can view the complete list of taxes with only one click from your main page account.
- The Neteller account is really easy to use, every option and command being accessible by a maximum of 3 clicks.
- You can deposit money on Neteller using lots of payment methods. And when I say lots, I mean over 55. Among the most important we can notice bank transfer, credit cards, Skrill, Paysafecard, AstroPay Card, and Trustly.
- There are lots of supported currencies including the Indian rupee. This means you won’t have to pay exchange rates when depositing money into online casinos.
- You can order a Virtual Prepaid MasterCard, an option that lacks at most e-wallet providers.
- You can make deposits to Neteller casinos without having to expose your personal banking data.
- Withdrawals from online casinos by Neteller India are faster than those by credit card or bank transfer.
- Withdrawing money from Neteller is quite expensive. If you do not have a Net+ Prepaid MasterCard, you will have to pay at least $10 / transaction.
- The Net+ Prepaid MasterCard fees are bigger than other credit or debit cards.
- You can manage just fine without the need of a Neteller India account.
Neteller is one of the best e-wallets available at online casinos in India. It is extremely easy to use and helps you protect your financial details. You can upload money by lots of payment methods, and you have instant access to your funds using a physical or virtual Net+ Prepaid MasterCard.
On the other hand, you might do just fine without an extra account, especially that withdraws by bank transfer are quite expensive. So you will probably need a Net+ card in the long term, which also comes with its own taxes. So you will really have to think it through if this is worth it for you or not.